Become a Heart Foundation Health Ambassador in 2018
Who is eligible?
Passionate health professionals: Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Pharmacists, Paramedics, Aboriginal Health Practitioners, Physios, Dietitians etc.
Benefits of joining the program
- Improving the cardiovascular health of patients
- Developing an understanding of the Heart Foundation’s work and resources that support cardiovascular health
- Undertaking an evidence based Workplace Activity Project during the year to support your goals to improve the care of patients
- Learning about the latest evidence on cardiovascular disease and cardiac rehabilitation
- Contributing to the development of new tools, resources and systems to improve care
- Increasing your knowledge and confidence in your professional role
- Developing professional relationships and networks with others from across the Northern Territory passionate about cardiovascular health
- Certificate of attendance for inclusion in your Continuing Professional Development records
Applications close 2nd February 2018
For further information or to request an application form:
Margaret Williams - Heart Foundation NT
Telephone: (08) 8982 2705 E-mail: Margaret.email@example.com