ANTERIOR RESIN BONDING TECHNIQUES AND THE ONE VISIT CROWN (OVC3)
Earn 6 CPD hours
Part 1: Mastering Composite Aesthetics with Minimal Intervention
You will understand why and how to deliver optimally aesthetic direct composite veneers, using the free-hand technique.
A large focus of the lecture will be actual case studies, that will guide you step-by-step.
By the end of the programme, you will be more proficient in the handling of composite resin veneers, to achieve great aesthetics.
- Why and how to deliver optimally aesthetic direct composite veneers
- Smile design
- Selecting composite shades
- Masking discoloured teeth
- Achieving natural tooth shape
- Choosing the correct hand instruments
- Finishing and polishing composites
Part 2: Hands-on workshop for the One Visit Crown (OVC3)
- Join us for this hands-on workshop and learn how you can achieve beautiful crowns with perfect margins in one appointment – without the need for a CAD/CAM system.
- We’ll show you how you can convert large complex restorations into predictable high-quality clinical outcomes and increase your case acceptance rates.
- Discover how many dentists are accessing a new segment of the market by offering crowns to patients who turn down critical treatment due to financial reasons.
- See how the McDonald Matrix Band makes the procedure even more consistently predictable.
- We’ll show you why the One Visit Crown has a place in a growing number of practices across Australia, including yours.
Lunch will be provided.