“NOFASD Australia” networking event is for interested medical practitioners, nurses, aboriginal health and allied health practitioners and organisations who wish to gain an understanding of description and the effects of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD).
- Effects of FASD on the individual
- multi-disciplinary case care
- challenges for individuals living with FASD
- responding to individuals with FASD
- strategies for support and learning
For all rural and remote health professionals that would like to webinar contact Cilla
- Networking and registrations will commence at 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start.
- Light supper and refreshments supplied.
$25 Health Providers Alliance Northern Territory (HPANT) members / $30 non-members ($5 per registration donated to NT Charity)
HPANT is a charity registered NFP, receipts supplied on request.
Donations of $2 and above are tax deductible.