Connecting healthcare professionals
The HPANT’s role is to connect all healthcare professionals with each other and support them to care for their patients.
- host and co-host regular networking events Territory wide
- run and co-host educational events where members can earn continuing professional development points and refresh their skills and knowledge on a range of relevant topics
- contribute to national healthcare projects on behalf of our membership to reduce duplication and make quality improvement recommendations
- give our members opportunities to guide policy, funding and skill gaps through working groups
- advocate for our members and the NT community if required on issues such as a lack of communication or a gap in services
- keep our members up to date on current primary health news with regular information and newsletters
- give healthcare organisations the opportunity to profile their services, developments and capability.